Adsense

Rose Among The Thorns Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
My Warriors

Just me and my guys and it makes me feel so proud to go on a Team Buildng on board the Cruise to nowhere with my 'Brothers'. So shiok to be the only rose among the thorns coz other then the official matters to attend to, I was well taken care of by all of them. The Committee bonded so well together that others were 'green with envy'.

Still, in all kinds of relationship, I truly believed that it needs to be nurtured. Trust and bond don't just happen overnight. Through thick and thin, the numerous ups and downs coupled with all the 'arguments' peppered with lots of laughs through the course of our union work - we jived and gel so well. Most importantly, we held each others' hand and strengthen the labour management relationship within our organisation much to further envious by other companies as well.

Cheers To All My Brothers :P - Shhh......Shiok to be the only lady!
Rose Among The Thorns Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5