Adsense

Shionge or Betty? Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Hey, some frenz were intrigued and surprised as they are not aware that I am also known as Betty since er....let me see, when I was maybe 12 years old? Yup, that was just how long ago my other identity came about. Back in 1976, my Primary six classmates felt that I needed an English name as they find it hard to pronounce my name. So, that's how Betty come about and back in those days, having an overseas penpal is such a big thing so I have been using Betty as my name when I corresponded with my overseas penpal.

I need to 'identify' myself and make known to all that I am Betty and also Shionge here :P LOL! Anyway, you might feel that Betty is oh so not me but actually I am fine with that. So, Aunty & Uncle Bennett, Karen & Phil (England), Anja & Bo (Denmark), Betty & Ralph (Spain), Louise & Family (USA), Pam (USA), June & Norman (Sydney), Rachel & Barrie (Wales) ....and to all my overseas frenz, when you check out my online journal, it's me - Betty here :P

Cheers to global friendship!
Shionge or Betty? Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5