Adsense

Horrified!!!! Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

Eeeekkkk! I'm horrified to hear this from the News broadcast this evening. Another blunder of "COMPLETE" contact lense lotion being contaminated due to filtration system in their China Plant and they are taking them off the shelves here in Singapore.

OMG! I've been getting this recurring eye infection for the past few weeks and to think I was careless on cleaning & storing my lenses. *Sob* Felt so cheated twice coz the last brand I used was Bausch & Lomb lotion which was also recalled after it was linked with infections of the cornea six months ago.

Aiyo! What happen? Why put the consumers at risk over the lack of vigilance? The least on my mind is not the refund procedures as announced by the V. President of Advance Medical Optics (AMO) but really how fast the company is going to investigate and implement preventive measures so that such incident won't happen again and put all of us at risk????

So if AMO wants to win back my confidence.....please be more pro-active. Meanwhile, I'm gonna put on my glasses for the next few weeks ya?


Have A Cuppa?
Right....let's move on to something GREEN :D Green Tea of course which is one my favourite especially after my dinner.

It was absolutely great to receive an email from Ben about the health benefits of drinking Green Tea.

I do know it helps in digestion and really an anti-oxidants but to know that it actually cures cancer and prevent heart diseases truly amazed me.

Hmmm....25 reasons were mentioned about drinking this powerful tea kekeke...... and I will continue to drink Green Tea coz it fights against ageing, promotes longevity and take a look at this - it burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate. Hahah....good and I'm gonna keep a few extra boxes in my kitchen cabinets since this is going to 'speed up' my weight loss *wink*.

Care to join me for a healthier YOU? Have fun....Ouch! My eyes hurt *sob*........HELP!
Horrified!!!! Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5