Adsense

Bath & Body Works Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

New Products
Fell in love with Bath & Body Works product when I was in America especially the body lotion and moisturizer. It smells really nice and interesting to note that there were different types of fruits infusion such as apple, pear, raspberry etc. Most importantly, it is non-sticky and smell so good.

Upon my return, I brought different types of body lotion for myself and friends and all fell in love with it as well - good choice. Hot favourite is the Green Apple Martini - it is that good and shiok to apply on your body after a hot bath!

I wrote to Bath & Body Works when my lotion were depleted and they told me they are currently not taking overseas order, oh what a shame! This product is not available here in Singapore - so I was quite sad really :(

But Hey! Just receive a piece of good news from Dar that his colleague is travelling back to Mobile and heee........ glad to note that they are kind enough to pick up my favouite from Bath & Body Works :D

Hmmm....now gotta give it a try on this Japanese Cherry Blossom - Shiok!
Bath & Body Works Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5