Adsense

Countdown @ Boon Lay Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Madam Ho Geok Choo & Minister Khaw Boon Wan
With Kamell & Christine
This year I did not do the Countdown with Hayden & Tancie and their family members (which is a yearly family gathering) but instead was helping out at the Boon Lay Constituency Countdown instead as I was a volunteer helping MP, Madam Ho Geok Choo at her Constituency. My task tonight is to chaperone one VIP from Singapore Power and I was glad that at the end of the night, she reckoned that she was in 'good hand' - that made my night really. (Shhh...I showerd her with Tender Loving Care :P)


It was no joke organising such a massive event for heartlanders as My Health @ Boon Lay was also launched by Minister Khaw Boon Wan. Lots of make-shift stalls selling goodies and performance by Mediacorps artiste added the party mood on this night.


Text messages were sent to and fro, simply too many to reply ...... still, never too late to wish all A Very Happy New Year 2006! Embrace this year whole-heartedly and be happy always :P
Countdown @ Boon Lay Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5