Adsense

Old Parliament House Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Really, it was a walk down memory lane for me today as I attended a Family Council Presentation at the Singapore Old Parliament House.


The grandeur and charm still existed which is a stone throw away from our financial district and would love to share some of the scenery along our Singapore River ;)

Joni, Juat Kiat & Me Seating at the Backbencher


Next to me was the seat which belongs to our Ex-Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew. The image of old parlimentary sitting were so vivid to me. Maybe I was too young & ignorant to remember the details but now, it just came flashing back and it was certainly very exciting.


A very unique sculpture just outside the building so can't help having a shot :D


Our busy business district, Shenton Way next to Singapore River. Also known as Boat Quay whereby alfresco dinning & pubs came bustling at night with lots of happenings :D

Lots more pictures to share in my next post.....meanwhile, it has been a long fruitful today and I just have to hit the sack now...ZZzzzz.

Have a great weekend folks and Hope you enjoy our old Parliament House :D

Old Parliament House Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5