Adsense

The Big Apple Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
I Love New York!

The Statue of Liberty Taking The Tube Subway Signage
Finally got a taste of The Big Apple - New York City! Wish you could see me now coz this place is so cool, spectacular, so hip, exciting, fantastic and not forgetting er....ya, filty, also messy and yes it is noisy I must add too. But who cares! This is the place to be in, the place to experience once in a life time - Soak in the atmosphere with the rest of the New Yorkers and just have fun :D

I love New York - the food, the sight, the people, shopping, loud noises amplified from across the streets - EVERYTHING! If you ever conquered the maze of London Tube System, travelling along New York subway is an easy flit - like a labyrinth. The NY Subway had trained our leg muscle coz there isn't many escalators so most of the time, we had to walk up and down many many flight of stairs. Do train your stamina folks if you are heading New York City.

It was a shame that we were not able to take the lift up to the Torch Viewing Gallery in view of 911 Twin Towers Incident back in year 2001. We were only able to reach the pedestal, still the view was spectacular to see NY skyline. Be prepared to wait in line for security checks and body-scan folks! It was that thorough and at times might get into your nerve as well. Still, for the safety consideration to all tourists, it was worth it.

Times Square on Sunday! Happy Me :D

Last but not least I have to urge not to miss out NY Times Squares at all! It is sooooo...Happening! So Cool! Retail Theraphy is FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT.........:P I have this wide grin on my face the whole day when I was there and I bet Dar's heart pulsated really really fast as I literally shopped millions of dollars just by blinking my eyes LOL! Haahaa, just kidding. It was fun and I managed to pick up really nice stuff from Hard Rock Cafe.

The mood was sombre when we visited Ground Zero and I was immediately overwhelmed when the tragic collapsed of the Twin Towers of World Trade Centers flashed back into my mind. Fences surrounded the whole areas and yes, it was still very much a painful sight for visitors like us. It was hard to find closure for me when I stepped foot at Ground Zero and merely said a silent prayer.

Well, so much about New York - don't forget to pop in at The Empire State Building too.....very long queue to get up there but again, trust me, view is Fantastic :P

Do enjoy New York coz I Love It - Shiok!



The Big Apple Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5