Adsense

ICEM World Congress - Buenos Aires Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
I am back....now a tinge of jet lag :)

So, besides Buenos Aires...I was lucky to strike a bonus by visiting Sao Paulo, Brazil due to the volcanic ash whereby flight was cancelled.




ICEM (International Confederation of Chemical, Energy, Mine & General Workers' Unions) will officially merge with IMF (International Metal Federation) and ITGLWF (International Textile Garment & Leather Workers' Federation) by June 2012, hence this is the last event under ICEM belt.


I was fortunate to be part of this historic event watching the election of new Presidium as well as the affirmation of at least 30% of women representation in the new formation.

Brother Senzeni Zokwana, ICEM President opening address to all delegates at the Congress.

Finally met my ICEM friend Maria who lives in Geneva :D


Delegates were entertained by the Argentin tango dance troupe not forgetting local folklore dances as well which was awesome.


The Japanese delegates put up a performance in appreciation to all delegates for the monetary support and solidarity during the March 2011 tsunami in Japan.

An unusual gift from the World Congress........

Steak anyone? Hehehhe........

I think I can use this as my cheese board too :D

Been a while since I visit you folks....be there soon :D
ICEM World Congress - Buenos Aires Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5