Adsense

Sad Day Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Today is my sadness day as I saw five of my Warriors got 'eliminated' from the Union Committee as some members voted against them. The Triennial Branch General Meeting is held once in every three years and this would be the new three-year term for the Committee.

As I've mentioned last year at this time during my Team Building with my Warriors, through thick and thin and numerous ups and downs, we worked hard to achieve many milestones for our members in the company. Each and every one of us stand firm in decision-making and so much so that there were times, unpopular decisions had to be made as well. Most importantly, true friendships were formed and we treated each other as we would like siblings.

Buwahaha.........I cried after the results were announced apart from feeling torn and sore *sob* - I know I'm getting emotional but it's gonna be a up-hill tasks without them.
Gotta miss you Guys - take care and thanks for looking after me so well in the Committee, I truly appreciate the journey with all of you and shall keep it close to my hearts!
Sad Day Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5