Adsense

Super Junior But Sad Mom Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
I remembered when I was a teenager, I was very much into Japanese pop songs but now, it seems like the Korean Waves (K-Pop) are invading our shores.

So, over here I was 'overwhelmed' by two hardcore K-Pop Super Junior fans :D Yep, my princesses somehow influenced me and being the supportive Mommy, I do enjoy the thrills and excitement each time Super Junior songs were played.

Now, the challenge!!

Super Junior will be painting the town RED!!!! But before they could stage a performance, I am seeing RED!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Tell me my dear blog pals, what do you understand by this on the ticketing website?


Public sales commence from 23 Nov 2010 onwards
Internet Booking commences on 23 Nov 2010, 12am.
Other Sales Channels commence sales on 23 Nov 2010, 10am.

Priority booking for credit card holder was on sale for 20 to 22 November 2010 so if you do not have a specific credit card, public like us would wait till 23 Nov isn't it?

Wrong!!! I wrote to the ticketing office and was aghast that in fact, all tickets were released on the very first day. No more tickets available for the public on 23 Nov onwards.

Now, isn't it their duty to inform the public if no tickets are available for the public? Imagine the poor fans queueing overnight just to get a pair of tickets not knowing the all tickets were sold out on the 1st day.

I wrote and gave my constructive feedback as a concerned Mom as I knew just how fans would react and a stampede might just occur and it is a waste of security resources as well.

My blog pal, Pern Yew from boo-n-bouquet.blogspot.com posted my letter when I shared with him so swing by ok?

I only wish that organisation can come out with a better ticketing system ;(

pix from: hypnoticasia.com

Now it seems like I have to listen to 'Sorry, Sorry' by Super Junior..... :'(
Super Junior But Sad Mom Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5