Adsense

Dreams & Conquests In Seville Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
I am thankful for the opportunity to be here in Seville, Spain for the ICEM Women Conference - Dreams & Conquests from 23-25 March :)


Besides catching up with friends from Asia Pacific Region, this is also the best time to meet new friends, soak in the culture, get to share the challenges faced by other women leaders from all over the world.

Just this afternoon after touching down at Seville Airport, I met two new friends from Serbia and certainly looking forward to the next few days here in Seville.



I never imagine I would set foot in Spain again after the last trip in Year 2004.

As a result of the flight connection, I have to stay one night in Barcelona and I remembered back then when D planned the family holiday from Paris o Barcelona, I was apprehensive and didn't want to visit at all.

Now.....here I am back again and it certainly brought back fond memories as back then, my two girls were much younger and I was overly protective of the family's safety.


While waiting for my connecting flight with Spanair, I literally 'combed' the Barcelona Airport and what a great difference.

Spacious and clean with lots more shopping which is ever so tempting.... :D

I did a mental note of what I need to buy even before the conference ends ....... oops....business first then leisure ya :)

Until then......finally checked into the hotel, walked the streets of Seville and getting ready for
the conference before taking in the beauty and charm of lovely
Seville :D
Dreams & Conquests In Seville Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5