Adsense

Cheery Christine Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

Christine in UK Pastry Shop

With Christine @ Women's Seminar - 4 March 2006

Sloane Court in LondonLovely Garden in UK

Somtimes people come into your life and I discovered new found friendship with cheery Christine. Just look at her smile which warmths my heart instantly. I am glad I've crossed path with her and she is my Da Jie (Big Sister) in everyway. We shared lots of laughters and she gives sound advice too - afterall she is my DJ :P Most importantly she bonded so well with Bibi chatting online almost every day and certainly young at heart Aunty.

Although Christine is a retiree, she occupies herself with grassroots activities at Boon Lay in addition to taking pictures and posting at her blog. We enjoyed lots of coffee and yak session in between the weeks and what a way to nurture our friendship and bond. She rocks too as we've been to pubs and chilled out on ladies' nite.

Her trips to UK brought back fond memories for me when I was in London back in 2004 with the family. Hey, just look at the different shades in the garden - makes you appreciate nature even more.

I have lots to learn from her in terms of her experience - above all else, her passion and attitude in life coupled with her abundance of love for me and my family.

Cheers to my cheery friend - Christine.


Cheery Christine Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5