Adsense

Tree Top Walk Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Ready For The Slope To The Bridge

Spotted the Jackfruit No Monkey Business Please!
Bamboo Shoot
Flower Buds
Just Blissful
I Made It!

Care to join me on a Tree Top Walk from MacRitchie to Bukit Timah - a total of 12 km, clocking almost five hours? Was on the trail with Ben & Koh - just the three of us and we were energized! Though I must admit my bones were aching the next day as I was at Rouge the previous night.

Just like a whisper in the ears - the tranquility and calmness within made the walk enjoyable, it was so blissful. Hold your footstep, paused to listen to the sound of the forest - all city dwellers must experience the peacefulness of the forest. It certainly helps to destress one's mind and toss all worries behind.
I'm looking to my next walk soon and would encourage all to enjoy nature at its best!
Tree Top Walk Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5