Adsense

Shionge's Birthday - Hurray! Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Birthday Treats by Christine & Kamell
Yummy Sushi & Tempura!
Foursome @ Carriage Bar

A Toast To Friendship

As Bon Jovi's Song goes....."It's my life, nothing's gonna last forever and I ain't gonna live forever!" It's my birthday and I'm gonna enjoyed every moment of it while it lasted. Thanks to my girlfrenz, celebrated with me by giving me a treat at Sakae Sushi followed by drinks at The Carriage Bar over at York Hotel. Not too much of a party all night long but fun to just soaked in the atmosphere.

Dar bought me an OSIM Uzap - hey, shiok to zap your tummy, zap your thighs not forgetting your butts (Oops!). It has this vibrating effects that makes you feel so aahhhh.......soooooo Shiok lor :P

Happy Birthday to Me!

Shionge's Birthday - Hurray! Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5