Adsense

Sweet Surprise Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
I was greeted with a sweet surprise when I walked into the office yesterday :D

My lovely colleague Miss Tan leave a huge bar of Lindt chocolate on my desk and no doubt I was smiling all day.

I don't know what I've done but I suppose little gesture of goodwill towards each other goes a long long way and that's what friendship is all about :)

I'm sharing this with my family for sure, Yay!!

Next, did you all notice that it is the middle of May already?

Each day just flew by so quickly and I kinda get scare each time I cross out one digit from my calendar.

Anyway....just like what you are seeing here, I am feeling confident for each and everyday so be hopeful that the next sweet surprise might just come your way :D

I love surprises...do you? :)

Sweet Surprise Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5