Adsense

Lingerie Bags Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Hey, some happier girlie stuff :D


These are what I called Lingerie Bags which was found in Ho Chi Minh City and besides flowers being embroidered, check these below.

My girl friend likes this because of the delicate artwork and one can basically put any thing one desires.


I like this 'sexy' design of having lingerie hanging on a string and realized most of my girlfriends like this too which comes in different colours.

Now this makes me laugh, I bet by putting your sexy lingerie inside, the immigration officer will not deliberately check our your knickers but I bet he would be curious to know your staff LOL :D

Sorry guys if you don't get it but girls just like our girlie stuff ;D

Have a great weekend folks! Cheers!!

Lingerie Bags Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5