Adsense

Sin-Doha-Sao Paulo-Buenos Aires Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
I left on Monday and the flight route from Qatar Airways was Singapore to Doha before changing next flight to Sao Paulo (an hour) and finally to Buenos Aires.

But......flight from Sao Paulo was cancelled due to volcanic ash so I ended staying in Brazil for one night!!!
So Qatar took care of the remaining passengers enroute to Buenos Aires and we were provided free food and a night's stay as well :)
So from airport to hotel....I get to see Sao Paulo :) All I did at Sao Paulo duty free is to pick up one key chain for souvenir :D
And a nice comfy bed at Mercure Hotel to rest after more than 20 hours plus of flying.

Arrived Buenos Aires on Wednesday night and we missed the first day of the conference...shall share it in my next post.

Today is Saturday and I am glad to be meeting Paula K from Buenos Aires (blog pal) and she is so kind to pick me at the hotel this evening so I hope to share more too :D

Thank you Paula :)
Sin-Doha-Sao Paulo-Buenos Aires Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5