Adsense

Moon Night Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Last night, the Moon was "playful" ;)

We played hide-and-seek together and what a beautiful night.

I gazed at her every few seconds and I wish I could zoom in nearer to capture this shot.

Strange but true. I was totally mesmerised just like many other nights when I was alone standing at the balcony.

It was a quiet night and no one was swimming at this hour as I looked up & down at every few seconds interval.

This went on for a good half an hour and surprisingly I realised this is therapeutic for my mind and soul.

My mind was blank, nothing was bothering me, I was literally 'taken in' by the tranquility - calm & undisturbed ;) It was a soothing night to say the least.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. - Voltaire -

With that, I shall leave you with a last glimpse and have a wonderful weekend folks ;)
Moon Night Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5