Adsense

Green Trees Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Living in this bustling city all my life, I love the greenery all around me :D

I love looking at the different shades of colours and I equally enjoyed how the tree branches out.


I love contours, the way they 'meander' reaching out for the sky :)


Along the East Coast Highway.....anyone ever notice the quiet path along this neat row of trees?

It looks like canopy providing shade and time stood still for me as I appreciate this peaceful and quiet day.

As much as I love flowers, I enjoyed 'tree-gazing' too.......ah...yes, just like 'star-gazing' yesterday :D

Hmmm......now all I have to do is to 'block' all the noise pollution along this highway and 'plunge' into my own solitude & inner space.

Enjoy this greenery folks :D
Green Trees Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5