Adsense

My Personal Growth Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Not sure if it is due to an over-dose of chocolates but I have been 'intoxicated' by many issues pondering up at my head.

No, no, no worries folks - just some happy problems which I think I just have to 'deal with it' in my so oh decisive Shionge's way.


I think I have been procrastinating my own personal growth for far too long and despite the encouragement from D, I have not take that leap yet.

Hmmmm.......other than that, some union leadership change soon somewhat dampen my spirit as together with some old guards, just not sure about the personal agenda new comers have in mind.

Anyhoo....Happy Labour Day folks and hope I'll get on with my own personal development other than my jogging regime :D
My Personal Growth Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5