Adsense

Happy Matrimony Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Mr & Mrs. Low
Wedding at The Pan Pacific

I love to attend weddings! More so when it comes to two of my best buddies' wedding on 19 June 2008 :D

It gives me great pleasure to share with you their love story :D

They are both my friends cum colleagues at the workplace and they met occasionally when there is some company functions as well.

However, through many Christmas parties over at my place they get to know each other better & developed their relationship to the next level so I was pleasantly surprised that two best pals came together as husband & wife :D

To me, there is something about attending weddings especially the solemnisation of marriage. There is always something to learn from it and I suppose it was the influence I get while on board the Family Council.

Look at the marriage vows couples made on their wedding ceremony:

"From this day onwards....I So & So to take you So & So as my wife/husband for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part."

Now this is for newly-weds, I suppose we all need a gentle reminder every now and then isn't it? Why couples fight? Why argue over petty things? Over children, over money issues, over in-laws the laundry lists just add on and on.

Stop and pause which I somethings do and more so I witnessed couples exchange their marriage vows or even when couples renewed their marriage vows.

Time flies so fast and through this journey as husband and wife I suppose we must remind ourselves of the vows we made that through thick & thin, we must cherish till death do us apart.

Oops! Sorry getting philosophical so there, I am so happy that two of best friends got married. Wishing them the best as they embraced each other as husband & wife.

And of course to all you lovely folks out there too.....Remember the vows ya :D
Happy Matrimony Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5