Adsense

Eat An Elephant? Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

Hey! This really tickled me and I simply must share this with you before I end the day.

Question: How do you eat an elephant?

Answer anyone? Just try....... no prize for guessing though.

Answer: You eat it bit by bit eventually you will finish it :P Coz if you eat it in one mouthful, you will get choke.

You bet we can't possibly eat an elephant in real life but I find this amusing when Dar shared this with me as this was what Mark, his boss related. I bet what he was trying to say was in whatever things that we do, we have to be organised and to prioritise liken to eating an elephant I bet LOL.

This is really fascinating and I tend to agreed that many times, instead of 'eating bit by bit' to overcome obstacles and difficulties, people tend to rush and 'eat an elephant' eventually get choked! Not sure if this is right - I would interpret it as to conquer and divide. Hmmm...no wonder people's spirit got dampen, loosing self-confidence as they failed to develop proper time management and organising skill.


So, remember to priortise your tasks and be organised. Mmm...let's see, shall we brain-storm and see how to go about having elephant BBQ tonight? :D - I bet we can feed all my neighbours at Guilin - yummy!

Eat An Elephant? Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5