Adsense

Special Guests Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Rose Among The Thorns :D
Mark with Shania, Bibiana & Darren

Hey, what an honour to have Mark & Dave over to our humble nest for a home-cooked meal on Sunday! It has been a pleasure and I'm so happy that they've enjoyed my food. Just to entice your appetite folks - I've cooked sweet & sour fish, celery with carrots, mushroom & capsicum and roast pork to go with rice. In addition, my five-layer salad and pasta (Betty's style) and apple strudels for dessert - Yum! Yum!

We are really glad that Mark & Dave came over as I came to realise that they would be leaving for America this Thursday and how time flies isn't it. Although it might be a short visit to our house at Guilin but it gaves them an idea as to how we live and how a typical family would do here in Singapore. It would be very different from an American lifestyle whereby you need wheels to really move from one place to another. Our MRT station is just a stone throw away and now Mark & Dave would know where we hop on to our train rides to Jurong East.

Wish Beth was here to soak in the atmosphere with us but we are very sure she will come by this way again if not.....hmmm....I'm counting on my next trip to America very soon :D - shiok to think positive ya?

Bon Voyage Guys! See you soon :P
Special Guests Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5