Adsense

Oomph! Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Stationary Bike x 10 minutes = 50 calories
Thread Mill x 30 minutes = 282 calories

Yup, after a lethargic week, I was determined and discipline myself and work it all out! So, was really happy to burn off and felt rejuvenated instantly. But I must admit....thighs kinda ache though :(

Still, I was glad to read that rebeleyeball left a comment for me to stay postitive - that truly motivated me and lifted my spirit as well. It was interesting to note what he had mentioned, "There is simply way too much negative energy around us." How true folks, imagine putting all negativity aside and maximise our full potential in doing something good, something positive and make this world a better place ya? Wouldn't it be shiok?

Peace out folks :P
Oomph! Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5