Adsense

Zero Workout Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Oops! It's Friday already and since Monday, I've not done my routine workout at all!!! That's bad! Hmm...even though I could have easily hit the gym downstairs, I put the 'blame' on the weather as it had been raining since Monday.....:( Though I love the stormy weather, it somehow dampen my spirit to change into my sports gear and after my PTC Meeting yesterday, I was totally drenched and just couldn't wait to jump into my hot tub....:P Hee.....yup, soak in my hot tub with hot chocolate by my side, eat your heart out folks! Heeeee, just kidding :D (Shiok to tease you)

Oh well, jumping out of my lazy bones and hope to burn some calories soon. By the way, just replenish my stock, bought a bottle of Royal Jelly from Nature Farm - need to maintain my vitality and youthful energy level, it works for me.

Looking forward to Saturday and catch up on my beauty sleep - Yawn....ZZzzzzzzzzzzz......Nite Nite!
Zero Workout Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5