Adsense

Vibrancy of Colours Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
(Courtesy of Tropicalpix)

A picture certainly paints a thousand words....look at the vibrancy, intensity and colour combination captured in this amazing shots. I fell in love with this photo when I first saw it and it captivated my instantaneous attention.

Look at the natural pose by this African Lady - it seems as though she is admiring the burst of colours on this particular piece of wall or is she merely trying to get some inspiration from within? Hmmmm....on a hot day as such or was it a breezy sunny day in Sao Tome and Principle.

I have had the opportunity to browse the creative work by a widely travelled professional photographer, Mr. JS Callahan from Hawaii, USA and it reinforces the adage that a picture do paint a thousand words. His patience certainly says it all in this shot - to me as far as I am concern.

Still, it remains a mystery to me as to how this picture came about and how long it takes for him to catpure this shot :P. For all the beauty shots we appreciate in a photograph, I bet it takes a lot of hardwork, sweat and perseverance in order to capture that moment.

Deep in my mind, I bet Mr Callahan must have waited more than 30 minutes in front of this house with the Portuguese Yellow wall waiting for things to happen, waiting for the unknown. This lady was probably shouting 'Igrecia' which I found out meant church...I bet she's inviting someone to attend church service with her :P - Quite positive this is what happening that day :D

Well, not only does it arouses my curiosity, I was hungry to find out where is this place Sao Tome and bet you don't know that this country was discovered by Portugal in the late 15th Century and it is a coffee and cocoa haven :P

Right, I will continue to be immersed and be captivated in his creative power shot, so do check out some of my favourites :D - Shiok to be mesmerised!

I bet it would be interesting to read the creative mind of a professional photographer ya *wink*
Vibrancy of Colours Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5