Adsense

Sports Day Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Edison Banner
Bibi & Classmates Cheering
It was such a hot day attending the Lianhua Primary School Sports Day at the Gombak Stadium.....sun block didn't help and I was amazed at the school children coz they were full of energy yelling and cheering under the scorching sun. I thought I would have melted if not for taking cover under the shades heee.......must protect our skin :P

Anyway, waited and cheered for Shan's novelty event and her group came in first whereas Bibi's 4x100 Relay came in fourth - it's ok Bibi, it's the sportsman ship that matters and bonding with your schoolmates.


Shania's Champion Team
Edison House
Trophys & Medals


I was glad to be one out of hundreds of parents there supporting and cheering our children, I'm sure they would appreciate the morale support :P

Sports Day Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5