Adsense

Mushroom Cake :D Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Alrighty!! Enough teasing ya :D


It was a Mushroom Cake for my best pal HK over at my house last Friday ~ Happy Birthday Buddy :D

Shy Girl thought it would bring a big smile on her face when she sees this so there...... specially ordered from Coffee Bean.



Look at the lovely fairies on the top of the Mushroom Cake, too pretty to cut isn't it?

When you look at the cake from this angle, it sure looks like a small little house.

I almost fainted when I went to collect the cake as the box was really big and trying to figure out how to keep them in my fridge so here you have it without the box :)

We had a good time celebrating HK's Birthday and most importantly, it did bring a big big smile on her face :D

Mushroom Cake :D Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5