Adsense

Budhha Tooth Relic Temple Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
It was just a normal day out shopping at Chinatown when we came across the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple & Museum.

It generated alot of interests and buzz when it first opened to the public for worship. As you can see, the wooden carving of the building looked so new.


I was totally overwhelmed by its style and grandeur that I know I must share this with all of you.
Some worshippers would purchase a candle and light them up in front of the Buddha. I was amazed just how colourful this place is.



All corners of the temple you would be able to see devotees with their donation and offerings.


Lanterns just outside the Temple during the festive period last February.

I have no idea what is the name of this statue but he certainly looked majestic and fearsome to me.

I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I did folks!
Budhha Tooth Relic Temple Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5