Adsense

Surprise In A Box Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
She did it again :D

Sweetest Dalicia just knew how to pamper me and let me tell you, she definitely 'spoilt' me.

And I'm loving it :D


A big box of surprise waited for me last week upon reaching home.


I knew it was a prelude to my birthday and the box was too 'tempting' for everyone at home ;)

Isn't this a lovely gift box?


Ta-Dah!! Look what is inside folks! I was overwhelmed by her generosity and well-wishes for my birthday too.

I was in Macy before so how could I have possibly missed this mint chocolate? It just melts in my mouth and the continuous urge to keep digging in for more ;)

Now visiting Seattle someday is definitely on the card Dalicia :)

Let me rephrase that....visiting Dalicia in Seattle someday is sure to be on the card kekekek....how's that ?


More Emily's, remembered she sent me a pack of Emily's (cranberries) which was heavenly?

Look, she remembered and sent the strawberries & blueberries as well, thanks Sistah!!

Not only the sweet treats, the salt & pepper set is too cute and it sure looks like her because Dalicia has this lovely baby-doll hairstyle :D

I think I'll just display them to remind me of my precious pal Dalicia :D

Surprise In A Box Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5