Adsense

Singapore Flyer Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Yep! We took the Singapore Flyer on Saturday and this is the shot by the crew at the Flyer.

Here you see Christine, Lea & Zola, Seemah and me ;)

I have some photos which I snapped and shall upload it as soon as I can.
We were blessed with clear weather just before the rain came.

One of the postcard which I bought of The Singapore Flyer, such a clever shot ;D

I remembered the construction that went on near the Marina & Suntec Convention two years ago and so glad I took the ride on its anniversary ;D

Yesterday was Easter Sunday and we brought Seemah to see the Merlion, visit to the Tooth Relic at Chinatown so I need to sort out the photos as well.

As I am typing this post Seemah is on her way Home Sweet Home back to Los Angeles :D I bet she has lots to share with Naomi :D
Singapore Flyer Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5