Adsense

Clear Blue Sky :D Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
I believe I can fly.....

I believe I can touch the sky.....

Remember this song?

Yep! To me, clear blue sky equals to clear clean mind hehe.

It was my responsibility to interpret my strong sense of beliefs in upholding the principle & supreme integrity in fulfilling our roles within our individual capacity.

So Yep! It was great that my guys unanimously supported & agreed that the right way to go in terms of our 'Constitutional Responsibility' is to follow whatever is stipulated in the Constitution :D

Hooray! No more dizzy spell as you can see this little birdie reaching out for the clear blue sky :D

Ahhh......next challenge coming soon I bet ;( Until then, let's enjoy this clear blue sky :D
Clear Blue Sky :D Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5