Adsense

A Blunder Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Oh What A Blunder *Sob*

I knew it! I just knew that something was terribly wrong when I still get blurred vision after getting my eye sight checked followed by a new pair of prescriptive glasses and disposable contact lenses since July.

Yep! For two months, the glasses is alright though not crystal clear and putting on the contact lenses just make reading all the more difficult. Strange that each time I put on a new pair of lenses, I have to strain my eyes and it is so uncomfortable.

So, off I made an appointment with the optical shop and the senior optician re-checked my eyes! Guess what????

The junior staff made a blunder! I was "over-powered"!! Can you imagine instead of 350 degrees, they prescribed glasses & contact lenses at 400 !!!

*Sob* Poor Eyes! Pity Me! Squeezing and Squinting *Sigh*....... Well at least they knew they made a genuine mistake so they have taken in my glasses and my lenses.....be collecting the new set from them next week.

Hmmm..... for a moment I thought my eye-sight deterioriated so fast at such a short span of time. Whew! *Shake Head*
A Blunder Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5