Adsense

Exam & Kit-Kat Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Sketch by Bibiana
It's the exam fever right now for all the P6 students here in Singapore *sigh* I know all of them are stressed out currently and reckoned Bibiana felt it too. So I'm glad that out of stress and felt pressurized, she sketch! I'm so proud of what she has sketched to release her mind off the examination in two weeks' time.

I remembered my PSLE (Primary School Leaving Exams) back in the 70s, Doing my revision next to a radio and back in those days, there weren't many assignments given out in class as compared to now.

Well.....at least now I know she sketches and she has her ipod on :D

But being all too concern a Mom...let's Have A Break Girl! A Fruity Kit-Kat :D

Have A Fruity Break!
Look what I discovered at the supermarket in town.....a fruity kit-kat, so colourful and enticing that I just have to check it out. Haha! Nestle is so creative with their products that I've seen chunky kit-kats, white chocolate kit-kats, cappucino kit-kats, lemon cheese kit-kats as well as strawberry kit-kats and I just have to have a go at this new favour.

The verdict? Yum! Yum! Yum! It tasted just like a piece of fruit cake and wonderful to eat it right after dinner with a cup of aromatic coffee :D

Hope that helps to relieve your stress from your exam now girl and hope all blog buddies have a go at this coz it's another limited edition from Japan - heee...very SHIOK!

Exam & Kit-Kat Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5