Adsense

Finland's Souvenirs Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Some Finnish souvenirs that's gonna bring back lots of fond memories and thought I'll 'share' them with you :D

Finnish Magnets
More Bells :D

Heh! More bells to add to my collection and look at this lovely Angel, it is so unique and handmade that I just have to bring 'her' home.

Thimbles from Finland

I went into this souvenir shop that sells only souvenirs from Russia - look at the three wooden thimbles - I wish I have a deep pocket to bring all home - still I picked three and two from Finland.

Big Babushka - 9 pieces!

The Families of Babushka Dolls! Again, I was mesmerised by the display of dolls upon walking into the shop. Again, I wish I have a DEEP pocket to bring all home :( Some were handpainted and so delicated that I'm afraid I could be declared a bankrupt if ever I sign on that dotted line. Heee...... although tempted I think I did well by bringing a 9-piece Babushka and a handful of 5-piece dolls.

Helsinki's Landmark
More plates and D will be busy hanging these plates at home this weekend. Hope he'll get the hook soon. By the way, Suomi is Finland in their Finnish language.

Hand-painted plate

A very unique plate found at The Market Square - lots of reindeers dancing and coming from Santa Claus land - why not huh?

Plate from St. Petersburg Glad that I've made the right decision to buy this limited edition plate but er....... after converting the Euros to Sing dollars ....er...... heeee....... bet you know by now that there's a 'hole' in my pocket LOL (just kidding!)

Finlandia Vodka Cheers! Toast to the warmth Finnish's hospitality, just have to pick up a bottle of fine Finlandia vodka. D was surprised that this come in a plastic bottle. Look! We've finished half a bottle, it is so pure that D had it neat while I had it mixed with lemonade.

Yummy & Shiok :D

Finland's Souvenirs Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5