Adsense

Japan Prime Ministers Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Photos from Yahoo

Yup, soon to be Prime Minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe. Youngest by far at 52 years old, the 90th Prime Minister is going to be sworn in on Tuesday.


Now, now you would wonder why the sudden interest about the Japanese Prime Ministers right?

Incidentally....... interesting to note this coz it just came into my mind suddenly.


Back in year 2001, I was privileged to go on a study mission to Japan with some women politicians and that's when I've crossed path with the then Prime Minister of Japan, Mr. Mori.

Had a fruitful dialogue and all ladies go Ga..Ga...Ga over him, jostling to have some photos taken with him :D

The next month when I got back home to Singapore that year, he was taken over by the charismatic Mr. Koizumi.

PM Koizumi with President of Finland, Ms. Halonen


Now, better known as Elvis of the East..... I met him! Yep, in Finland during the ASEM Summit (Sept 2006). Our path did not literally cross coz he was surrounded by lots of security officers at the hotel lobby where I stayed. He whizzed past me. I saw him! I felt his presence oh so near......total silence at the lobby when he walked in.

Now back in Singapore after my brief 'encounter' with him, he's gonna be replaced by a new PM.

Hmmm...... wish Mr. Abe good luck...... Er...better not let him cross my path :D *tongue in cheek* Just kidding! :D
Japan Prime Ministers Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5