Adsense

Life-time Opportunity Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Once in a life-time opportunity to learn the rope, to experience, an enrichment, a fulfilment yet challenging is coming up and I can't pretend this to be just another assignment.

There would be self-denial if I say there is no jitters within me right now, feeling the heat and the mounting pressure within me as I grasp whatever that I need to know.

Stress level - 80% (still manageable)
Mood - Ecstatic (with mixed feelings)



Confession Time follks - I've been tasked and nominated for an upcoming summit meeting and I felt honoured to be given this opportunity 'soaking' in Big Time. Of late, I've been staying late preparing myself with loads of materials prior to this meeting hence I reckoned with lack of sleep and pressure, physically I haven't been strong.

Anyway, I would not be blogging for the next two weeks and thank you blog buddies and friends for reading SO SHIOK faithfully - giving me the support and in embracing new friendship.

It's gonna be long but just want my blog buddies to know that somehow I dun know why, a bond has been established and this is to :

Dear Aimee - I love your attitude to be happy and going about with your routine like dancing, plants, etc knowing too that you have 'things' that bothered you - stay positive always! Hope my good luck coin to you will bring 'jingles' to your pocket :D

Dear Angel - Love your FOADS (heee.......read Angel's blog if you want to know what that means folks!). Okie - keep FOAD strictly for Fridays ya? :D

Dear Avery's Mom - Not sure if baby no. 2 be coming along by the time I get back and read your latest update but whatever it is, take care and have a safe delivery. Hugs to Avery too.

Dear Bibi & Shan - Mum is away so be good and take care of each other and yes, I know Bibiana is taking a break from blogging too because of her final examination. Good luck on preparation girl. Hugs & Kisses always!

Dear Charla & Courtney - I know you're both 'close-by' military wives buddies too :D Have fun together and supporting each other.

Dear Christine aka DJ - Hmm.....great to chat last week before you go on your holiday to England and Prague - have a safe and enjoyable trip with Hubby & Son. We'll have a long coffee break when both of us get back.

Dear Stepped in Cupcake Batter - Just post your cupcakes cos I'll definitely catch up on those yummilious shiok cupcakes :D Too bad I'm not flying to America though :( Next trip perhaps ya?

Dear Crystal - Gonna missed your cheery blog and your 'surprise' topic all the time. Luv it but dun worry, gonna keep up with it when I get back. I promise.

Dear Dave - Keep snapping those lovely power shots from Alaska! It's my only chance to appreciate your photography skill!

Dear Dreamer - I always believe that Dreams do come true so I wish you success in your jewellery business......remember I'll be your first customer ya :D

Dear Dreamer-Neko - Remember to send me an email, see you in ............... (shhh........maybe? hopefully?)

Dear Debby - Have fun bonding with Savannah & Josh and that Josh will one day understand that whatever decisions you made for him is for good intention. You take care.

Dear Elaine - Oh Elaine Mei Mei, I'm terribly sorry you have a disgusting supervisor. If only you are here, and if only you are my member I'll made sure I seek redress for you. Anyway, he's not worth it, you just stay positive and stay happy :D

Dear Heather - I'm sorry I have not send the goodies to you since I got your address months ago. My apology and will see to it upon my return. Hugs to the girls & boys and don't stress out too, we'll chat when I get back ok?

Dear Jairam - I hope you are still not having 'insomniac' and that your dog is recovering well. Missed your introduction of food from Philippines so do keep me posted ok?

Dear Jolene - Yo, can still catch up on your latest development on your wedding day :D Have fun!

Dear JSC - It was fate that we 'stumbled' and crossed path with each other. Cherished the 'moment' that's hey, once in a life-time too. Good luck on your business :D Stayed in touch?

Dear Kim - Love your plants, love your blog from Downunder - stay tune coz I will catch up with you :D Have fun!

Dear Lisa (Latibug) - No matter where I go, I think of you when I see a latibug :D It's true coz one tiny little latibug flew into my house last week and you came to my mind immediately. Hope everything will turn out fine, stay positive always!

Dear Lieutenant K - I know you are not updating your blog right now due to your mission in Iraq but I wish you safe each and everyday as well as keeping the thoughts of your children within me as well. Through you, I'll always remember to be the 'eternal optimist' just like you :D Best of Luck Lt K.

Dear Maryland Mommy - I bet by the time I get to log on and read your blog, Mya Marie will join you and the rest of the family for a wonderful family reunion. I can't wait to see her pictures with Seth playing together in the playroom. Take care.

Dear Michelle - Glad to know you have fun at your new job and I will love to hear your new experiences each and everyday at the hospital when I get back.

Dear Prftpeace (Deb) - I hope you're getting well soon and that bonding time with your grandchildren would be just round the corner. Take care and hugs to all your little ones :D

Dear Purplecupcake - You have been missed. You have been missed terribly much :( Do you know that when I started blogging, you are the first few blog buddies that I have? I hope you are well and fine and that you are only taking a break from blogging. In any which case, you can still email me if you are not updating your blog anymore. Do take care!

Dear Renee - You have been missed too :( I know you are settling down in a new place and do hope all things turn out well.

Dear Tee - Hey gonna 'miss' your MIL - LOL (Heee...just kidding) - just gonna miss you blogging about your MIL that's all. You take care and keep those interesting post coming. Luv them all :D

Dear Vanessa - I'm gonna miss your blog for the next two weeks but will not want to miss 'watching' your sons grow up :D Stay positive always and remember what I've said - "Whatever things that dun break you is gonna make you stronger!" Be strong always and you've been doing great! I can tell V - you stay happy! Hugs to the boys ya?

Dear Dear Vickie - Have fun knitting and would love to catch up on your masterpiece when you finish :) Gotta miss 'catching' you online but I will be back for more :D Take care my friend from Alabama.

Whew! Thanks for bearing with me and to the rest of my regular blog buddies - sorry if I've missed you but I do appreciate all of you for reading So Shiok :D

Now..... I dun want to forget about YOU too - Yep! YOU - my friends in Singapore and Overseas! (Shy Girl, A.S.H., Bens, Chris, Ah Hoe etc) I'll be away for about two weeks but thanks for reading my blog everyday keeping track of my happenings Kekekekeek........ I do appreciate your support :D

So, hope you'll come back to SO SHIOK in about two to three weeks' time coz I want to share with all you my summit experiences as well as people whom I get to know in ............. Hmmm........ Somewhere cold :D

~ Stay Tune Folks ~ Take Care Folks ~ I know I'm gonna have a SHIOK time! :D Bye!

Life-time Opportunity Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5