Adsense

IMF-WB 2006 Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Singapore has been 'GARDENISED' - Hee...if there is such a word. Already known as the Garden City, now to me, it really does look like a Big Garden :D

Welcome to the International Monetary Fund & World Bank Annual Meeting hosted by Singapore. Picture this folks! Four Million Smiles everywhere you go and Erm......I do notice the extra smiles I get when I'm near Suntec City.


Welcome signages all over our Changi Airport to welcome the delegates upon alighting from their aircraft.
I was most fortunate to be accredited, so off I went to City Hall to process my pass.....Hmmm...not bad getting all the friendly smiles and policemen approaching me to ask me where was I heading.

Next, scanned my handbags in the X-ray machines....Wow! Not bad...more smiles as I walked past the gantry. I smiled back lor :D

Took picture and waited for my security pass - I'm impressed! So fast so efficient! Staff gave me my pass and gave me a 'goodie' bag.

Apart from brochures for the IMF-WB event, there's a thumb-drive which showcase Singapore and a Discovery Documentary about Singapore History for all the delegates. Not forgetting a lovely collar-pin and an exclusive pen too.

I hope and wish that when all the buzz are over, delegates started flying home to their respective countries and all things back to normal, two things remain - The Smiles and The Garden :D

IMF-WB 2006 Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5