Adsense

Finnish's Experience Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Gee Thanks Folks! Thanks for your wonderful comments and it's good to be 'reconnected' with all my blog buddies after a two weeks' break.

Shot with Guy Ryder, ICFTU

Prior to Head of State Summit, trade unionists from all over the world congregated in Helsinki for the Trade Union Summit and I've got the chance to have a shot with Mr. Guy Ryder from ICFTU. A very articulated man......PLUS....... lots of charisma I must add. Very charming man too :D

How about this caption from my Finnish friend, Helena (3rd from left) - she captioned this photo "Six Moons & The Sun" - how sweet.

President of Finland - Ms. Tarja Halonen

Finland Labour Minister, Ms. Tarja Filatov (2nd from left) with Brother Lee CY (HK) and Necie (Philippines)

To me perhaps, one of the highlight must be the attendance of the President of Finland, Ms. Tarja Halonen as well as the Finnish Labour Miniter, Ms. Tarja Filatov whereby most delegates engaged dialgoue with them.

The chance to attend the reception hosted by the Labour Minister at the Government House was certainly an eye-opener. She is so friendly just like a friend and she even encouraged us to email her if we need to communicate with her.

Finnish Friends - Mikko & Helena

Met Helena who works at SAK (Finland Union) and her partner, Mikko who is the press secretary for the Manpower Minister. She is so thoughtful and kind, she spent one day with me shopping and sight-seeing.

Look at the red delicious sweet berries.... there were blueberries as well as strawberries too at The Market Square near the habour.

Such a cold place but look at those green vegetables and juicy tomatoes.... it was refreshing just by looking at it.

The Opera House In front of the Opera House and along the streets there were young soldiers doing charity requesting for donation for the war veterans in Finland. Heee....I did my part, I donated 2 Euros :D

Another shot taken in front of Lutheran Cathedral.


Met a group of young Finnish men (9 Sept) dressing their friend as a lady - the one with blond wig coz they are going to have a Stag Night. I jokingly asked him, why are you getting married at such a young age (23 yrs) and he told me coz the girlfriend got pregnant :D

Till the next blog, I want to share you the demonstration experience and my souvenirs too...Ciao for now.
Finnish's Experience Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5