Adsense

Cheers To Friendship! Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
To All My Friends....(Blog Buddies Included),

Couple of emails in my inbox this morning wishing me Happy Friendship Week :D To some, it might just be another 'junk' mail but to me I am happy to receive greetings from them. Keekekeke........they care about me that's why they send to me right *wink*

Still, taking my blog as a platform I would like to "CHEERS!" to all my friends and blog buddies - both genders included LOL.

I'm glad that among my circle of friends, I can count on each and everyone of you. On numerous occasion when I feel miserable and just want to let it all out, I simply dialled a number and I knew a comforting voice would be on the other end.

Through all the ups and downs, through cheers and laughter, through thick and thin - here's to all of you my dearest friends. You are not just a mere cup of coffee that perks me up but the sugar in my coffee which adds colour to my wonderful life :D

Happy Friendship Week Folks! Shiok LAH~! :D

Cheers To Friendship! Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5