Adsense

Queue Up Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Not an everyday scene to see air traffic jam along the runway on this day when I was on CZ 352 heading to Guangzhou :D

It was an early morning flight out from Terminal One at Changi Airport & was lucky to be given a window seat to capture this raining scene.

We were number seven in the queue as announced by the captain waiting for take-off.



I was having a good time counting and was wondering where are they heading to next. Three SQ Flights (Singapore Airlines) and I know one is definitely heading to USA via Tokyo .... can I change my flight captain? Hehhe....... :D


Vooooooooooo.................off that plane took off in front of me and we were next ..... 30 minutes later from original departure time and bye bye Singapore :D
Queue Up Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5