Adsense

I Am Sorry Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

This evening after my jog, B came to tell me that she has been experiencing acute sharp pain on her back.

I am really guilty for not paying much attention to her agony or even to empathize her....*sob* Yep! I am feeling very much guilt-ridden as I type this......*sniff sniff*

Much later in the night after her tuition she was sobbing and Mom-In-Law gave a massage that wouldn't ease her pain as well.

For this, I am sorry my Dear for being such a lousy Mom tonight. I do care and I must have neglected and definitely did not shower you with much tender loving care this evening.

I am sorry and want you to know that Mom do make mistakes, Mom do overlook sometimes. I'm glad I put a smile on your face tonight as Mom hugged and tucked you in.

We'll consult Doctor Kee tomorrow and I promise you that Mom will have all ears for you and I want you to know that I love you too :D
I Am Sorry Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5