Adsense

Never Let Go Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

Waaaaa.........Aaaahh.....

SHE
didn't let go!

SHE
didn't stop fighting with me!
:'(

SHE
was stubborn!

SHE
was like a leech hanging on to me!
:'(

SHE
was dynamic this time exploding her vengeance against me!

Waaaaa.................. not fair!

Because of her, I was not able to go bowling this morning afterall and I was so sad coz I've let all my Gal buddies down ...*sob* ....*sniff*

I went to the doctor yesterday and was given a very strong doze of painkillers this time still because of her power this month....I just have to surrender ;(

Until then, I'll be back in action and ready to conquer her sticky power when SHE visits next month.

So sorry folks! No bowling photos until the next competition..... :D

Taking this opportunity...here wishing all my Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Holidays to all too :D
Never Let Go Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5