Adsense

Graceland in Memphis Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Legacy of Elvis

Graceland in Memphis

I remembered 16 August 1977 at the age of thirteen, I heard about Elvis passing away and it saddens me coz I was his greatest fan on the other end of the globe.

On this date his legacy still lives on and D visited Graceland in Memphis and being an Elvis' ardent fan, it is with much regrets that I did not get to visit Graceland myself.

I came to know that Elvis had a twin brother but passed away when he was very young....there's lots of photos taken inside his mansion and it was fascinating to see that the King is still very much admired by people from all over the world, not just in America.

Lisa Marie's Plane

29 years later....... The King still rocks!
Graceland in Memphis Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5