Adsense

Poor Lizard Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Barcelona Gaudi Dragons
This pair of Gaudi dragons reminded me of one poor lizard which I've accidentally 'killed' last Sunday *Sob*...I am so sad......so very sad.

It was quiet.....

It was dark.....
I was getting ready for bed.....
I felt thirsty......
I went to the kitchen......
Without turning on the light.....

*SPLAT* !!!

I turned on the light.....
I rubbed my eyes.....
I took a closer look.....

OH NO!!!!

I stepped on a poor helpless lizard.......traces of its innards oozes out from its tiny weeny little stomach and momentarily I was stunned. I've 'murdered' a lizard and I was truly upset and didn't sleep well at all....honestly I did not.

So morale of the story is.....I must remember to turn on the light when I am in the kitchen. I will never forget this poor lizard when I look at this pair of dragon coz it looks so much like a lizard.

Anyone of you have similar 'accident' like mine? Hope not ya?
Poor Lizard Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5