Adsense

Party @ Hyatt Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Our Retro Nite

With Elffe D with Ben 'Intoxicated'
Ahem....Anita Mui Impersonator (It's a Him ok)
Gals all dolled-up!

Cheers!

It was a successful night! Everthing turned out smoothly - good MC, good music, good performers, good food, good prizes most importantly good guests and perfect camaraderie among all my fellow comrades :D

It was hustle and bustle in the afternoon sorting out all the prizes, magazines, VIP seating arrangement etc and from 5 pm, we all get to shower in the guest room and dolled up literally!

Heee.....this year I was lucky coz my friends did not 'target and attack' me by cheering me with wine & beers otherwise I'll be having hangover now. Sadly, my President Ben is not so lucky, those guys mixed all kinds of liquor into one and cheered him on. He was flushing all night :(

Oh well, we had a great party and I won the 46th prize - HAPPY :D

Party @ Hyatt Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5