Adsense

Woman's Well-being Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
"If a woman's well-being is not taken care of, she would not be able to take care of others."

How true indeed.


I've been poorly for the last couple of days and been 'out of action'. Was on medical leaves for two straight days and practically bed-ridden.

I've lost my vibes and energy and I felt guilty for not able to take care of my family, to work, to read or simply to go on with my routine.

I'm thankful that during my 'down' time, my mother-in-law took care of my kids and the household chores.

I'm thankful that my hubby took care of me, tend to the kids' studies and for just being there.

I'm thankful that my fellow colleagues is understanding enough to show concern and well-wishes by tending to my work.

I'm just thankful that I've got the medication to keep me going and getting back on my feet soon.

It is just so important to be in the pink of health coz it is oh so true that if a woman is down, it's literally as if the world stands still.

Do you have such an experience?
Woman's Well-being Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5