Adsense

Jammu Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Yo Folks! Shionge's not cooking this weekend :D No food posting coz D cooked for me instead and today I'm totally 'washed-out' ...... but we did have our yummilious sandwich though.

I do want to show you this juicy looking jammu fruit which I bought from the market in view of the hot weather, it certainly helps to quench our thirst.

During my younger days, we could only get jammu from Malaysia and they are green in colour. I have never ever tried them coz it doesn't appeal to me at all and those days, the fruit sellers cut them into pieces and people eat them with red cut chilli & black sauce. No kidding! Beats me coz I can't figure out the taste really.

Now I can find them in red and sell by the kilos. These are mostly from Thailand. A colleague of mine urged me to have a go and it's no looking back since then.

They are sweet, juicy and very Shiok :D Can you get them in your country?
Jammu Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5