Adsense

Fireworks @ Marina Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

Whoa! Whew! Phewwwwwwww.....! What a night....yep...what a night to be caught in a human jam in a shopping mall followed by traffic jam after inching our way out from the carpark.

Out with my girlfriends shopping this evening as tomorrow is our National Day and we have totally forgotten about Fireworks display over at Marina Bay. No wonder every level of the shopping mall was packed and there were long queues in every eateries....it was crazy!

We did catch a glimpse of the fireworks and felt the effect of the thunderous 'applause' penetrated through the building.

Normally it would take me less than half an hour from Marina back to my place and guessed how long this time? More than 2 hours since the time I left Marina Square.

Apart from the crowd really... I felt so patriotic more so with the exhilaration and excitement on the eve of National Day :D I gave up my NDP Preview tickets last week so shall chill out at home to watch the parade on TV instead.

Hmm....in fact, my colleague just gave me a recipe for butter prawns so I'll see if I can 'catch' the biggest prawns in the market tomorrow morning :D
Fireworks @ Marina Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5