Adsense

Just Me Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Burger Anyone?

I am just being Me, just being myself counting my blessings and I've never intended to compare myself with anyone.

My philosophy in life is "Do not do to others what you do not want others to do to you." so in very much the Shionge's way....I hope to spread cheers and laughter with my signature laughter in everywhere I go.

Having said that, I must add that I am a very emotional and passsionate person. Mentally I need to be strong to shoulder responsibilities that come my way (I remember Mark once told me whatever that dun break you only make you stronger.) To others, I might be the 'happy-go-lucky' kind of gal that has everything turned out smoothly in life thus far.

I do get sad at times, I do have worries hovering around my head and my heart sank deeper each time things bothered me but just not me to show my deepest feelings on my face. I get 'tired' of being the mediator in every place I go.......everywhere.... (And yes, I do get irritated too).

I do get 'frustrated' of having to 'swallow' people's temperament and not being able to vent out mine as this would mean to provoke aggression that's gonna last for days.

Oh well....just some random emotion that I have to vent that's why I need a 'pick-me-up' for myself and it helps just by looking at myself with Mr. Frank and his burger :D

I always tell my children and very much so to my friends that if you wake up happy in the morning, the whole day you will be happy. But if you are sad or frustrated then you've just made your day unhappy.

It works for me that's why I'm always the chirpy gal early in the morning......and that's just me! I think being optimistic is not enough....I'm trying to be the eternal optimist just like Lieutenant K :D

Hmm......pardon me if I dun make any sense today....Just Being Me :D

Just Me Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5